Saturday, April 23, 2011

Finding Grace.

So this week as I was reading more in Nobody Tells a Dying Guy to Shut Up, I came upon these two sentences and was seriously stopped in my tracks and given a challenge of a life time.


As much as I do not like being sick, if that is part of God's plan, why would I want anything different? Perhaps this is God's way of telling me, as he told Paul, that His grace is sufficient. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

His grace is sufficient. You have to idea how that word GRACE came flashing at me like neon lights on that white page. If I have ever had God speak to me...I swear it was right then. I feel like if I could understand and comprehend God's grace, than I could have this contentment in life that I have been striving for since I have been 'disease free'. Life is totally different after cancer, and for some reason, this word grace seems to be the key that can unlock this hold that I, personally, have on myself. I feel like this is my new challenge. I am seriously fired up to learn about God's grace, incorporate that into my daily life, and then be the Me that God has always intended me to be. This could be such a life changing moment...understanding God's grace in MY life...I can't wait to explore more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment