Thursday, June 9, 2011

Relay for Life is literally right around the corner!

No time to explain!

Relay for Life is TOMORROW and there is still a lot for me to do...procrastinate, me?! :)

So if you want the scoop on if I'm in REMISSION, come see me tomorrow night at the Allen County Fairgrounds. Opening ceremony with the Survivor's lap kicking off the event starts at 6:00 pm, but you can come whenever you want. We are 'The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly' tent right next to the agricultural building. Fun stuff happening all night long! Live music, games and inflatables for kids, auctions, contests, food, and COME SEE ME because....you could win a DATE NIGHT! I have dinner at Beer Barrel and 2 free movie tickets to give away and you need to come see us to enter! Also we still are having the raffle for the Hocking Hills gift card too worth $150.00!!! Get your walking shoes out too!

So come support the cancer world, my world, and you will not be disappointed :)

I'll have pictures up on Monday of the whole event and how much we raised to help out the cancer community...I am so excited! Please pray for the rain to hold off although I hear if its raining, that means is Relay weekend. They always get rained out!
Ok, Here I go....this is the event I've been waiting for all year.........wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I have to wait until tonight before I can get a cancer update. 10 hours left...

    ReplyDelete