Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A song for Tomorrow from Laura Story.




Blessings - By Laura Story



Tomorrow is one of the biggest days of my life...I hear that I will live a long life tomorrow. I get to hear that I will live and have a second chance at life. To have my children, give back to the world, see my children grow and give me grandchildren, travel to my favorite place in the world, teach a hundred more children to play and learn, spend countless days smiling because of my many blessings, and I get the chance to share the grace of God and how it's impacted my life.

But, what if I don't hear this. What if I don't get the news I want to hear? Then, I'll still be okay, because this is not my home. You guys, God doesn't hurt us. He has us go through all our trials, to grow closer to Him. So that one day we know Him personally and not be afraid to die anymore. Because earth is not our home, Heaven is. I have faith, I believe this. I know though that God is not ready to call me home yet...He's not ready to have me home yet because there is still more I can do here on earth.

So with every fiber in me, I know I will hear Remission tomorrow. And to God be the glory for that. For showing me that even in the darkest times of life....they can be His mercies in disguise.
Thank you for your prayers...you are such a blessing to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment