Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and a Sister's Night Re-Do

So we definitely need to re-do Sister’s Night soon. Sarah only made it for half the dinner because her hair appointment was running behind, and the movie, Love and other drugs was definitely NOT what I thought it was going to be about. Previews for that movie were a little misguiding I think and I don't recommend the movie. People, too much of one thing really CAN be a bad thing, especially when it’s more of Anne Hathaway than you ever thought you would see…get my drift. And with my appointment with the doctor the same day, it was just ‘too soon’ to hear about sick people and relationships for me. So I left the movie mid-way through and decided that I need to do more movie review readings before I pick the next movie :) So needless to say, I put my other sisters in charge of the next Sister’s Night...which I am way excited for! Christmas break is the next one!!!

Thanksgiving at the Gromans was good this year. Everyone was able to make it and the food was good as always...Thanksgiving meals are always the best aren't they? I also loved waking up and drinking my coffee (well Tim actually made the coffee this morning) on the couch while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. I mean you just HAVE to at least have it on right?? This year I am more thankful than I have been in years past. I had my eyes opened this year to see the many things in my life to be grateful for, especially family and friends to spend the holidays with. We have Thanksgiving with my side of the family this Saturday, that should be a good time too...think we will see a turkey running 70 mph down the highway Sarah?? HAHA!! :) Its an inside joke from last years Thanksgiving, but I'm sure if we are all together again....the Hochstetler games will make us laugh 'til we cry...or pee our pants! :) Like last year we played a game... person A- 'You can't spell 'window' out of the word thanksgiving?! There is no w in that word! person B- Oh, you mean we aren't writing down as many words as we know in a minute?' HAHA!!! Guess someone never played that game in school. :) We are one pretty funny family! Looking forward to it and the many funny stories to come from that day!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Psalms 145:7 - They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment