Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pics from a cancer chick (:-D

Hey all...here are some more of my favorites from the photo shoot I named Pics from a cancer chick ( :-D (see my bald smiley face too??) Thanks again to my friends, those who could and couldn't be there this day, and to Jessica Paxon Photography for documenting this time in my life and for giving me a day, and time period in my life, that I will certainly NEVER forget! I hope you all are just as touched as I was when I saw these, I still can't believe that is me sometime. Thank you so much for encouraging me to share these with you :)


Isn't the scenery beautiful! What an artist God is!



I feel like a model in these ones!



I am WOMAN! Full of strength and beauty!!


I like these ones in my comfy clothes! You know me and my love for comfy clothes :)

I get teary eyed when I see this one...it's like my eyes are telling the story of the bittersweetness of this pursuit.

And this one could tell a story too! My husband, my love!



Bye Bye wig!!
This Wednesday is the 'big day' when I find out what the next month or two has in store for my life. Help me be patient and understanding again Lord. I keep going back to the song I sang as a child...ok and teenager too:)
My God is so BIG, my God is so MIGHTY, there's nothing my God cannot do!

3 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous!!! The pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am speechless, your pictures are as beautiful as you are. You are a poster child of inner and outer beauty. The pictures are awesome, and it really looks like you had a blast. I'm glad you had a "you" day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura. I absolutely love your pictures. They are gorgeous. You and your hubby make a beautiful couple. I hope you get good news as you continue with your next phase-whether it be radiation or not. Have a blessed Thanksgiving. Patsy

    ReplyDelete