Sunday, October 31, 2010

Taking time to Laugh on Halloween!

'Come give Pappy a hug!'

Not much to update on today...just waiting for treatment this upcoming week and trying my best to 'rest' as much as I can. It's hard. I'll just say that. So my sister usually has a halloween party, but this year Life got in the way so they all just headed out this year. I stayed inside my germ-free house and I was more than ok with that! :) However, they all stopped out to see me at my house before they went out and it was so nice of them! But, they were greeted not by me, but by the old grandpa that said 'Come give Pappy a hug!!' :D I am so glad I was able to have some fun this year and laugh a lot! I really need laughing right now. It helps my spirits so much, so if you have the opportunity to laugh make sure you do and do it often! And making fun of yourself and laughing at the same time...that's the best, it's good therapy. I got many good laughs out of my costume this year. I was also able to wear it to 'help' my parents pass out candy...I got some weird looks from those kids! It was fun! Thanks you guys for being good spirited and laughing with me through all this. Love ya no matter what ;)
Today is Andrew's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW! We celebrated with a cake and dinner at Red Lobster...we go big here let me tell you ;) Hope you all had as much fun dressing up as I did! Next year, I am having a Family Fun Halloween Party with lots of fun and EVERYONE has to dress up...you too mom and dad! Oh this will be good....our family times are the best and we laugh like no other family can!! So mark it on your calendars family...be prepared to come, no excuses...you know a year in advance! :)

1 comment:

  1. Can someone in the Hochstetler family tell me who Pappy is???? I thought I knew all of you, even Laura's great grandparents, so whooooo is Pappy?? Will he adopt a 59 year old?

    ReplyDelete